Some Design Changes

Friday, January 26, 2007



Today I've decided to make some changes to this blog, because I didn't like the old version.There are not to many changes here, but I'm sure you can spot some .The new look is not 100% ready, because I don't have enough time to finish it this weekend ( I have some exams ).

I also want to announce that I'll do my best to update this blog how often I can.This is not the only project that I'm involved in ... but I don't want to lose my readers.As you know this weeks I've posted rare, once at 2 or 3 days.I hope you understand me and I have strong reasons ( college, some problems in life like we all have from time to time, other projects, job, etc ).

For example this weekend I'm at some exams, and I don't have access to a computer, but I will come up with new fresh stuff as soon as possible.

P.S - If you have suggestions about the new design please leave a comment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Study! Study! Study!
I'm a reader of your blog, sometimes when i jump from site to site i always take a look to your blog!
"Ciao" from Italy!
Sorry for my english...sigh! :)

7:21 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

Don't stress ! I don't mind that you don't post everyday , It makes it all the better when you do .

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!