Something About Fear and Courage

Thursday, December 21, 2006


Today I was reading an interesting article from where I've learned some useful tips, and I think that you should also learn from this article.The story begins with a little girl that is knocked down by some boys.After that she go to her father that teach she a valuable lesson. Here I will post some of the ideas that draw my attention.

  1. When a bully threatens you, he is trying to invoke in you some fear in which he can feed off of.
  2. Your opponent is trying to hurt you, so don’t let some silly moral argument prevent you from kicking the little bastard in the nuts.
  3. There is no shiny trophy waiting for you at the end of this fight, so everything goes.
  4. Fear causes people to make mistakes.
Read the full article here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!