Soccer Video Tricks

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I like very much soccer, and I play a lot.I don't know why I like this sport, because of the media, that learned me that soccer is the king of sports.In this days I see that basketball is bigger and bigger, and is all about media.Today I searched for tricks, and I've found this amazing boys who really have amazing skills.I'm decided to try some tricks from this movie, because I've never seen them before, and I think with this I really can improve my soccer skills.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shkarpyan said...

Hey! I do hope you realize that your game won't improve much with this tricks :]Nice to do them, thought, but you need a lot of patience and time to perfect them. I love soccer too, played for a local team when I was younger and I plan to play it more next year in Spain. Anyways great blog, I really enjoy reading it, keep up the good work. Mine is unfortunately in Slovene, so I guess it won't help you much... At least check the vids :]
Cya

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!